Aches and pains.
We all have them, but they tell us to
"just deal with it."
If they only knew.
Pill Free Supplements
offers FlexeoPlus, a liquid nutritional supplement formulated to improve
Healthy joints and ligaments are never appreciated until one or more
becomes a problem. Then, we experience pain, swelling and loss of
flexibility. In its worst form, joint illness cripples.
How does it happen?
During our lifetime, factors such as aging, arthritis, diet, injuries,
and just plain "wear and tear" can result in joint disease in varying
degrees. In fact, 80% of those over 40 show signs of arthritis!
The human body has two major types of
* Cartilaginous (pelvis) - provides cartilage and cushion where our
bones are separated.
* Synovial (shoulders, hands and knees) - these joints are cushioned by
cartilage and are surrounded by fluids that allow for maximum
Benefits Revealed by Extensive Studies
Extensive studies have revealed that specific, natural nutrients can
support joint health. These research studies provide the basis for our
FlexeoPlus formula, which supplies specific compounds on which the
research was done. Proven benefits include:
- Improved joint flexibility
- Cartilage growth stimulation
- A decrease in joint pain
- Potential connective tissue improvement.
Regain Your Joy
Why live with the pain of the past when you can replace it with joy?
Whether happily walking on the beach, enjoying athletics again,
painlessly opening a jar, or simply playing with your grandchildren,
enjoy the thankful benefits many others have after using FlexeoPlus!
Dual Engineered! FlexeoPlus is
designed as a stand-alone, joint-support product. However, it can also
be used to compliment calcium supplements. This is especially true of
OsteoProCare, with which FlexeoPlus is formulated to work
synergistically to improve the effectiveness of both products. Both
products are in liquid form and have all the advantages that liquids
have over solid forms.
For More Information
* Nutrition Facts
* Efficacy of a New
Class of Agents (Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin Sulfate)
Ipriflavone: An Important Bone-Building Isoflavone
JOINTS: New Trial Finds Measurable Arthritis Improvement
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: FlexeoPlus is a proprietary formula of
ingredients proven through numerous scientific studies to improve joint
health. See the attached references. FlexeoPlus is a highly concentrated
formula. It is “dual engineered.” It can be a stand-alone, joint-support
product, and it can also be used to compliment calcium supplements. This
is especially true of OsteoProCare, with which FlexeoPlus is formulated
to work synergistically, to improve the effectiveness of both products.
THE BIOLIQUID ADVANTAGE:
FlexeoPlus is a liquid formula. This is significant because nutrients in
solid forms may have an absorption rate of only up to 20%, whereas
liquids can have up to 98% absorption. FlexeoPlus has a technological
edge with the BioLiquid Advantage, which has various functional
• The first is the concentration factor. No other liquid joint-support
product has the concentration of beneficial ingredients as does
FlexeoPlus. FlexeoPlus is four times more concentrated than other
products. A proprietary, “sequentially miscible” process of combining
key ingredients achieves this concentration. As with cooking recipes,
the sequence of adding ingredients is important to the outcome.
• The second functional component is the proper
way to make fat and water-soluble elements miscible. This allows
FlexeoPlus to contain ipriflavone (fat soluble) in a solution with
water-soluble ingredients without separation occurring.
• The third functional component is the use of enhancement nutrients.
Zinc, and vitamins C and K-1 enhance the utilization of the beneficial
ingredients. Additionally, ipriflavone enhances the utilization of
• The fourth functional component is the method of stabilizing the
formula. Integrating numerous active ingredients within a liquid medium
creates a formidable stability challenge. FlexeoPlus benefits from
exceptional shelf life, which is especially impressive given the high
concentration of beneficial ingredients.
INGREDIENTS: Dozens of studies
have revealed specific, natural compounds that can support joint health.
These studies provide the basis for our FlexeoPlus formula, which
supplies the nutrients on which the research was done. Proven benefits
include improved joint flexibility, cartilage growth stimulation, a
decrease in joint pain, and may even improve connective tissue such as
tendons and ligaments.
• Glucosamine – This compound has been scientifically proven to benefit
joint health. Glucosamine stimulates the essential cartilage building
blocks called glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans. 1,2,3
• MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) – MSM has also been clinically proven to
support joint health. 4,5,6
Ipriflavone – Has been shown to improve bone density with, or without,
• Zinc & Vitamins C & K-1 – All of these nutrients improve the
effectiveness of the primary ingredients. 10,11,12,13
Suggested Use: After shaking the
bottle, mix 4 droppers full (3/4 teaspoon) into
OsteoProCare, OsteOmegaCare, or any juice.
1. “Glucosamine sulfate for osteoarthritis.” da Camara
CC, Dowless GV. Ann Pharmacother 1998 May
2. “Effect of glucosamine hydrochloride in the treatment of pain of
osteoarthritis of the knee.” Houpt JB,
McMillan R, Wein C, Paget-Dellio SD. J Rheumatol 1999 Nov 26:11 2423-30.
3. “Glucosamine sulphate: a controlled clinical investigation in
arthrosis.” D’Ambrosio E, Casa B, Bompani
R, Scali G, Scali M. Pharmatherapeutica 1981 2:8 504-8.
4. Dietary and pharmaceutical uses of methyl-sulfonylmethane and
compositions comprising it. United
States Patent 4,559,329. Herschler, December 17, 1985.
5. Dietary products and uses comprising methylsulfonylmethane. United
States Patent 4,863,748.
Herschler, September 5, 1989.
6. “Incorporation of methylsulfonylmethane sulfur into guinea pig serum
proteins.” Richmond VL. Life
Sci 1986 Jul 21 39:3 263-8.
7. “Ipriflavone” Kitatani K, Morii H. Nippon Rinsho 1998 Jun 56:6
8. “A double blind, placebo-controlled trial of ipriflavone for
prevention of postmenopausal spinal bone
loss.” Agnusdei D, Crepaldi G, Isaia G, Mazzuoli G, Ortolani S, Passeri
M, Bufalino L, Gennari C.
Calcif Tissue Int 1997 Aug 61:2 142-7.
9. “Effect of chronic treatment with ipriflavone in postmenopausal women
with low bone mass.” Gennari
C, Adami S, Agnusdei D, Bufalino L, Cervetti R, Crepaldi G, Di Marco C,
Di Munno O, Fantasia L, Isaia
GC, Mazzuoli GF, Ortolani S, Passeri M, Serni U, Vecchiet L. Calcif
Tissue Int 1997 61 Suppl 1: S19-22.
10. “Effect of zinc deficiency on bone collagenase and collagen
turnover.” Starcher BC, Hill CH, Madaras
JG. J Nutr 1980 Oct 110:10 2095-102.
11. “Influence of zinc on synthesis and the accumulation of collagen in
early granulation tissue.” Tengrup
I, Ahonen J, Zederfeldt B. Surg Gynecol Obstet 1981 Mar 152:3 323-6.
12. “Regulation of collagen synthesis in human dermal fibroblasts in
contracted collagen gels by ascorbic
acid, growth factors, and inhibitors of lipid peroxidation.” Gessin JC,
Brown LJ, Gordon JS, Berg
RA. ExpCell Res 1993 Jun 206:2 283-90.
13. “The function and metabolism of vitamin K.” Olson RE. Annu Rev Nutr
1984 4: 281-337.